The warranty for James Noble watches does not cover:
- Damages and defects resulting from water, fire, theft, loss or natural disasters.
- Damages or malfunctions as a result of improper handling, such as, lack of care or accidents.
- Damages or malfunctions as a result of incorrect or unauthorized repairs or modifications.
- Changes in the appearance of the watch due to normal wear and tear. (for example small scratches on the watch or small blemishes on the strap).
- Depleted battery, worn out strap or cracks in crystal or glass.
- Situations when the serial number of the watch has been compromised (if it’s missing, modified, deleted or in any other way changed from its original state).
Be aware of counterfeit products. If you purchase James Noble products from online stores such as Groupon, eBay or any other non-authorized third-party supplier such as Amazon, you risk buying a watch that is counterfeit, secondhand or defective. Warranty claims will only be accepted for watches when the original documentation from an authorized retailer or www.jamesnoblewatches.com is available and in proper condition together with the watch.
Watches from James Noble are designed to adhere to strict quality standards. This does not eliminate all manufacturing faults that can happen and the warranty does cover potential faults with the dial, clockwork, index or hands.
The warranty period for watches from James Noble is 24 months, starting from when you purchase the watch. Any repairs after the warranty has expired will require a fee to be paid for the service.
If you find any defects on your watch and return it to us during the valid warranty period, we will perform repairs or alternatively replace the watch, without any additional cost. In certain cases and depending on the nature of the defect, you may have to pay the shipping fee.
For the warranty to be valid, the authenticity of the watch must be proven with the documentation provided at the time of purchase from an authorized retailer. Therefore, you should not buy James Noble watches from unauthorized retailers such as Groupon, eBay or Amazon. In such cases, there is a clear risk you end up with a watch that is secondhand, counterfeit or broken.
We will only accept warranty claims for watches bought from retailers authorized by James Noble.
If you suspect a watch bought from us is damaged in a way covered by the warranty, you should contact our customer service using the form below. To speed up the process, please provide the following information:
– Order number (In the event that it was a gift, contact the person who gave it to you and ask for proof of purchase)
– Photos of the watch where the damage is clearly visible, preferably both close-up and at a distance.
– Receipt from a retailer authorized by James Noble.
– Your first and last name.
– Your current street address.
– City and country.
– Postal code.
– Phone number.
If the watch has been bought directly from us and the damage in question is covered by the warranty, you should contact us and we will do our best to provide help. Keep in mind that the warranty does not cover:
- Damages and defects resulting from fire, water, theft, loss or natural disasters.
- Damages or malfunctions due to improper use of the watch. Examples include lack of care or accidents (dents, hits, crushing damage, broken sapphire glass etc.)
- Damages or malfunctions due to repairs or modifications performed by someone unauthorized.
- Changes in the appearance of the watch due to normal wear and tear. (For example small scratches on the watch or small blemishes on the strap).
- The strap, the crown, sapphire/glass or depleted battery.
- Watches where the serial number cannot be read or has been modified in any way.
James Noble can only accept warranty claims if the authenticity of the watch can be proven with the original documentation. Purchases of watches from unauthorized third-party suppliers such as Groupon, eBay or Amazon poses the risk that the watch you are buying is damaged, counterfeit or secondhand. Any warranty claim for watches acquired in that fashion will be seen as void.
The expected lifespan of a battery in a James Noble watch is between 2-4 years. It may vary depending on factors such as temperature, air pressure, air humidity, etc.
The watches are delivered with a button cell battery consisting of silver oxide. The battery can easily be purchased in regular watch stores and select jewelry stores.
Try setting the time to exactly 12:00. Be sure that the crown is pushed in completely against the case. Then wait for approximately 15 minutes and check if the minute hand has moved. If the watch still doesn’t work, you should contact us for assistance.
When you have decided what products you want and are at the checkout, click on the box marked “I have a coupon code”. You will then be given an option to enter your code, after which you will click “Use”. Pay close attention to entering the code exactly as it was given, without any spacing before or after. Note that you can only use one code per order, and you cannot combine multiple coupon codes.
Our promotions are only valid for orders at this site and during a limited time. Only orders submitted during the promotion period will be considered for potential discounts/other offers.
To make an official application you can use the contact form below and use “Other Questions” as the subject. For us to be able to process your application you need to provide the following details:
- Your company name, country and complete address.
- First and last name of a contact person.
- Phone number.
- A working email address.
Also feel free to provide other information of value, like what other brands you are selling, etc.
Your application will then be sent to our sales department and reviewed by a sales representative for your country, who will then contact you.
You can read our terms of service here.
I have plenty of followers on social media and I like to write about topics like fashion. Can I collaborate with you?
This may be possible. If you have an inquiry you should contact our department for collaborations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide the following details in your inquiry:
- First and last name.
- Current country of residence.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Links to your social media pages and other relevant information.
Our Collaboration Department will review your application and then contact you.
All watches from James Noble are branded with a serial number and proper documentation that accompanies the product. To be sure that you get an authentic James Noble watch, you should purchase it from our website or from another authorized retailer. Do not buy watches from James Noble from a third-party seller such as Groupon, Amazon or eBay, since you risk getting a faulty or counterfeit watch. The warranty is only valid if you purchase the watch from an authorized retailer.
The watches are equipped with straps made out of genuine leather, and we do not recommend washing them in water, because it can cause the leather to become dry. Instead you should contact a watchmaker and ask for cleaning products intended for leather.
Leather is a living material and therefore the texture changes for different straps. If the color of the leather starts to fade or change, it is a natural effect related to frequent use.
James Noble watches are classified as 3ATM when it comes to waterproofing. This means that you are recommended to avoid contact with water when using your watch, for instance, you should not keep it on you while taking a shower. The watches are designed to handle everyday use, including mild rainfall.
Yet again we want to stress that the warranty does not cover water damage.
James Noble watches are built with Japanese quartz clockwork.
All measurements are given in millimeters and refer to the watch diameter.
Take advantage of our strap selector for watch straps and discover which strap fits you the best.